Background





Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sneaky Peekies Day 3:)


It is the third day of sneak peeks for the soon-to-be-released stamps created by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD!!!  Yesterday, Danni gave us a peek; and Thursday, Elaine let us in on her adorable creation. Today, the wonderfully talented ANKI will be giving us a peek:o) I cannot wait to see the loveliness she has created!!!! Believe me when I say...YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS DARLING SERIES OF STAMPS!!!!

ALSO...don't forget to become a follower of the soon-to-launch SCACD Friends With Heart Challenge Blog (if you haven't already) to be in the drawing for the new 2011 12-pc Copic Sketch Markers. And, as Susana so graciously promised, she has added another fabulous prize for another lucky follower...the Sew Easy Tool and 6 attachment heads to use with it:o) Remember the challenge blog goes live on April 5th...so stay tuned for the winners:o) Who knows...one of these scrumptious prizes could be YOURS!!! But before you can be a winner, you must first become a follower (you won't hear that statement come from me very often;).

I hope you will stop by tomorrow to see which one of my awesome DT sisters will be giving you a peekie at another new "Peeker":o) Have a super fun Saturday!!!!  Tomorrow, I will reveal where you can spot the next peek!!

0 comments: