Background





Friday, September 30, 2011

Release Day for Elisabeth Bell Holiday Peekers for SCACD!!!


Hello and a very happy Friday to you!!! Today, we have something super exciting to share with you and just in time for the upcoming holidays!!! The time has come to reveal the Holiday Peekers Collection by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Stamp Co.. This fabulous collection consists of 4 utterly adorable stamps…and if you purchase the entire collection, you will receive a wonderful savings along with three itty, bitty accessory stamps. All of these adorable stamps are NOW available for purchase at SCACD and at Quixotic Paperie for our European customers. Are you ready to see these sweeties? Stop by the blogs of my awesome SCACD DT sisters and get a peek at the latest Peekers!! You can find the blog list HERE at the SCACD Store Blog.


For my card, I am showcasing the darling Pumpkin Patch Peeker. Isn't she a cutie patootie?!? I love that she looks like she is surprising someone:o) How cute is that? It reminds me of all those "surprises" my boys used to do when they were little...how they would laugh when I got startled:o)

I kept the card very simple, and those adorable pumpkin die cuts are an oldie but goodie from my stash. I think I have had them for two or three years and never used them until now. What is wrong with me? Well, my goal is to use at least one item on each creation that has been neglected for far too long. Time to stop hoarding and start using what I have. I also pulled out my Sew Easy and used the fab Loop de Loop attachment. I thought it gave the illusion of falling leaves, and I love it as a border. Susana has ALL the Sew Easy products on sale right now...so if you ever considered checking it out, now would be the perfect time to take the plunge.


Okie doke, I think I have blabbed on enough. Please, stop by the SCACD Store Blog for all the links to my marvie DT Sisters Holiday Peeker 2011 creations. I know their beauties are going to knock your socks off and leave you filled with inspiration!!! Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Fall, y'all!!! :o)

I am also playing along with the following inspirational Challenges (:

Blessings and Hugs,
Carolyn

Goodies used in the creation of today's card:
  • Card Stock: PTI
  • Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
  • Coloring Medium: Prismacolor markers

14 comments:

Anki said...

Adorable my friend! Love it! Have a wonderful weekend. Kramis - Anki

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is fabulous. I love the extra pumpkins and the stitching! Great color choices.

Anonymous said...

So very precious!! :) I just love the added pumpkins on your layout!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Carmen O. said...

Those pumpkins are adorable and a perfect addition to the cute image. Loving the stitching too. xoxoxo

Kim said...

Carolyn this is absolutely fabulous! Love this cutie! And your pumpkins to accent her are amazing! What a beautiful layout! Gorgeous work hun! Peeker Fever Rules!
Hugs~ Kim

Lorraine said...

Carolyn, this is beautiful! I love the bright green w/ the oranges and your coloring of that sweet peeker! And all of the details - stitching, pumpkins w/ leaves & vines - cool!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous card, Carolyn! Lots of fun details and those pumpkins look yummy! xxhugs!

Crystal said...

AWWW this is FANTASTIC!!!!! I LOVE LOVE those extra pumpkins, totally GORGEOUS card Carolyn!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so cute!

Unknown said...

Adorable!! Love your bright and cheerful coloring and those extra pumpkins just add to this delightful card! Hugz

Bernie said...

Adorable! I love all the peekers.
Blessings Bernie

Stacy said...

Oh MY she is Adorable!!!! Your card is not simple at all! LOL you crack me up when you say that! This is just beautiful!

Rene Sharp said...

I cannot tell you how much I ADORE your card, it is just GORGEOUS. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafting for All Seasons. Smiles, Rene'

Maria Matter said...

oh this is gorgeous Carolyn!!! fabulous design with these adorable pumpkins, love this sweet image too and your coloring is stunning, as always!
beautifully done hun!
hugs & blessings