Background





Monday, February 7, 2011

A Little Something for Mary Elizabeth:o)



Here is a little something I have been working on to welcome Little Miss Mary Elizabeth into the world. Randy and I were fortunate enough to be able to visit her and her lovely parents this past weekend:o) To say Mary is ADORABLE would be an understatement...she has to be one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen, and she is SO good!! I could have held that little angel all night:o) I can honestly say...without a moments hesitation...I am ready to be a gwamma!

I have never played along with the Etsy Inspired Challenges, but thought I would this week. They are highlighting Daisy Petal Designs, a shop filled with loads of loveliness!! Here are the pieces that inspired me:


AND


Aren't these BEAUTIFUL?!?! Daisy Petal Designs is filled with wonderful creations and inspiration! If you need to jumpstart your mojo, check out this store and your creativity will most definitely kick in! I hope your week is off to a fabulous start!!! Thank you so very much for dropping by:o)


9 comments:

Maria Matter said...

oh Wowza, this is amazing hun! it's fabulous & beautiful!
take care
hugs & blessings!

Carmen O. said...

Stunningly Gorgeous! This is Definitely girlie. Love it.

de said...

OMG this is just BEAUTIFUL! You did an amazing job!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful!!! Love the pretty flowers- what a cool diaper cake!

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Carolyn from Design DIVAS...oh your creations are amazing. This cake decoration is out of this world gorgeous. That is the sweetest onsie card.

Angi Barrs said...

Absolutely Stunning. So glad you could join us this week at Etsy Inspired. :)

Queenie said...

UNBELIVABLY AMAZING!!! I love love love EVERY precious detail, and gorgeous addition, especially that ADORABLE eyelet!! That onesie is sooo soooo soooo CUTE! Thanks for playing EIC with us this week!

Jacquel said...

WOW!!!! THis is just AMAZING!!!! I LOVE that cake & the onesie is just precious...you do amazing work! Thanks so much for playing with Etsy this week!!!

FairieQueene said...

You won EtsyInsired this week! Check out the blog for details!