Hello there, sunshine!! How are you doing today? I hope all is well:o) Today, I want to share a simple, little thank you card. When my buddy Carmen sent me these adorable Hero Arts stamps on my birthday...I knew exactly what I wanted to create with them...a Domo Arigato (aka: thank you very much) card. It shames me to say, but I got this giftie over a year ago and this is the first time it has seen ink...hanging my head in shame:o( There are three wonderful stamps in this set, and my plan is to create a few sets of "Domo Arigato" cards with these cuties. Since this is a simple card, I won't bore you with all the details about what I did...I know you are too busy to for that. All I can say is I had a great deal of fun whipping this together:) It is always nice to be able to make a card you like and it hardly took any time at all to create...especially when you don't have much time to play.
Above is a pic of the card's interior. I don't know why, but I can never leave the inside blank...I am compelled to decorate it. Yup...I have issues:o} Of course those of you who know me...ahem...Heather and Carmen...you have known this for quite some time;o) Hahaha! Okay...enough of my blah, blah, blah. I did want to mention all the wonderful challenge blogs that inspired me to create this card:
- Forgotten Scraps - Their theme is Spring or Flowers...I think this card is springy, and it has flowers:)
- Color Dare - Their color palette is: Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke and a Neutral of your choice...my card has more plum, but there is green in the patterned paper and my neutral choice was white.
- Bearly Mine Challenges - Their theme is Ribbon and Pearls
- Oldie But Goodie Challenge - Their theme is Spring is in the Air
- Incy Wincy Designs - They want you to use Punches or Dies on your creations...I used Nesties and a Marvy oval punch (for the sentiment).
Have a spectacular day everyone, and a HUGE THANKS to YOU too for dropping by!!!!
Edited to add:
HERE letting Jenny know you have done so. Please be sure to leave your blog link in your comment and tell them what you love best about WMC;) Jenny will draw a winner this Sunday for a stamp set from UNITY STAMP CO!! If we are lucky...she might even draw 2 winners!!! Good luck to you all:)
Stamp: Hero Arts - Three Japanese Dolls (only one of the three shown here)
Card stock: Bazzill Smoothies
Patterned paper: Basic Grey Kioshi 6x6 paper pad
Prismacolor markers, Stewart Superior embossing powder, Versamark, Cuttlebug Asian Bundle embossing folders (Plum Blossom used here), Nestabilities scallop circle and curved rectangles, Marvy oval punch, Offray satin ribbon, Spare Parts adhesive pearls (from Hobby Lobby), pearl spray (from Hobby Lobby's bridal department), Prima flowers, and computer generated sentiment