Background





Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sneakie Peek #7...Daydreaming Peeker:)


Good morning, friends!!!! Happy Wednesday!!! I hope your week has been wonderful thus far and only gets better from here on out:o) Today, it is my turn to showcase one of the SOON-to-be released stamps from the Peekers Collection by Elisabeth Bell designed exclusively for SCACD Stamp Company!! I am so very excited about these awesome stamps!!!! The little darling on my card is called "Daydreaming Peeker," and I think she is absolutely,....positively... PRECIOUS:o) I can literally see my niece, Savannah, who always wears a tutu... doing just as this sweet image is doing. Cute! Cute! Cute!


I kept the card extremely simple...because I wanted this sweetie to take center stage and shine:) She is colored with Prismacolor markers...and the shimmer on her tutu and ballet slippers are from Creative Inspirations Paint in Tutu Pink with a coating of Diamond Glaze on her ballet slippers. I think everything else is self explanatory...so I won't bore you to tears with the deets. If you like "Daydreaming Peeker" and the other Peekers you've seen the past few days, they will be available for purchase on Friday, April 8th, at SCACD and Quixotic Paperie (for European customers). We will also be having a blog hop on Friday!!! I cannot wait to be amazed by all the creations that will be revealed! I think that is the coolest part of hops...being able to see a variety of ways to use the same image:) They introduce me to new ideas, and they help me step outside of my comfort zone...I LOVE IT!!!


Yesterday, the SCACD Friends with Heart Challenge Blog launched its debut challenge:o) Their first challenge is "Anything Goes"...so if you enjoy challenges, I know the ladies would love having you play along with them!!! All the DT gals did an amazing job!!! How I love to ogle beautiful creations...they always leave me inspired:)


Don't forget!!!! There is FABULOUS blog candy up for grabs on the SCACD store blog!!! Two randomly selected winners will be receiving the entire Peekers Collection!!!!! Yes, you heard me correctly...the ENTIRE NEW COLLECTION OF PEEKERS will be awarded to 2 lucky commenters...and all you have to do is answer the question posted HERE:) Who knows...the lucky winner could be YOU!!! Exciting, right?!?!


ENABLER ALERT:
Susana has also added LOADS of new goodies into the store:
Thank you for stopping in today!!! I hope your day is full of smiles, love and kindness!!!
Hugs & Happiness!!!

I am entering today's card into the following inspirational challenges:
Card Ingredients:
Stamp~ Daydreaming Peeker by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Stamp Company, Sentiment stamp~ Verve, PTI card stock, Prismacolor markers, Creative Inspirations paint, Diamond Glaze, Kaisercraft rhinestones, PTI Swiss dot satin ribbon, Maya Road stick pin (pearly, pink flower on bow...snipped off the pin and popped a rhinestone in the center:), Cuttlebug Asian embossing folder ~Plum Blossoms, Nesties~ big scalloped circles lg and classic circle lg, and paper doilies from stash

17 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous card, fab image, she's a cutie alright.
Great use of texture too
Thanks for joining us on Karen's Doodles
Anne x

Unknown said...

Omgosh Carolyn! She is gorgeously colored! I love, love the soft colors you chosen. The shimmering really makes her "pop" she is totally adorable!!!

Unknown said...

PS! I love your sentiment by Oprah! And so very happy your back on the team!!

Shazza said...

oh so cute x

kadie said...

Gorgeous cards, Carolyn!! Absolutely GORGEOUS (your creations always are)!
Big Hugs to you, Sweet Friend!

Danni said...

This is just so gorgeous!!Fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

So sweet - love the use of the doilies! Thanks so much for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge!

Donna

Lorie said...

Oh how I've missed you, my friend! This is absolutely STUNNING!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge!

I love ya!
Lorie

**Farrah** said...

Wow, could this card be any more lovely?!!!!
Amazing work!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Sue from Oregon said...

Carolyn...love all the wonderful details...darling!

Renkata said...

hi Carolyn, your card look so happy and joyful.
Love the layout with the dollies.
Beautiful job!

Jill said...

Wow that is really stunning! Pretty image and gorgeous composition! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

tiggertastic said...

such a sweet make

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Mary said...

This is a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime.

Donna said...

Super sweet card such a lovely layout and fab colours...thanks for sharing with us at CES this week...good luck :) Donna x

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Carolyn

What a gorgeous card love all the dimension and the doilies and the image is oh so girly! Thanks so much for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

tt.scraps said...

Wow!!!! What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SSDS! Please cony
Tinue to join, your work is gorgeous!
Tammy, SSDS, DT