Background





Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wanna See What's New at SCACD?


Did you know that SCACD sells Kraftin' Kimmie stamps? She does, and she now has the gorgeous Geisha beauties you see in the pic below...along with a few more friends. They are from the Kraftin' Kimmie Far East Collection:) Aren't they FABULOUS?


And here are a few more of the latest stamp collections and goodies to arrive at SCACD:













(Contains 20 Glitter Sheets & 4 Glitter Die Cut Papers)



With all the new crafty goodness coming in, Susana is having to make room...which translates into HUGE savings for the rest of us:) You should check out the awesome bargains HERE, and just between you and me, she has select Spellbinder's on sale too...you can find them HERE:) With savings such as these, we better jump on them quick because once they're gone...THEY"RE GONE.

I don't know about you, but my wish list is growing by leaps and bounds!!!! Definitely hoping I can have a few of these babies in my inky mitts very soon:) Sure hope you don't hate me for enabling!!!

HUGS!!!
Carolyn

2 comments:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

OMG!!! NEW PAPER!!!

Unknown said...

Talk about putting temptation in my path! These are some awesome looking stamps and cool papers!