Background





Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SCACD Sneak Peek Day 4


Happy, Happy Hump Day!!!! Are you ready for Day 4 of Sneak Peeks of the soon-to-be-released Carmen Medlin "Natural Beauty Collection" for SCACD Stamp Co.? You are going to love today's teaser because my fabulously talented DT sister, Danni will be WOWing you with her dazzling creation:) Be prepared to be blown clean out of your socks!!! She is showcasing the fabulous, new stamp..."Naturally Styled". Believe me when I tell you, this stamp is GORGEOUS...and so is Danni's delightful card!!! If you missed the prior peekies, you can find the links below:
Sneak Peek Day 1: Elaine
Sneak Peek Day 2: Lori
Sneak Peek Day 3: Dianne

Also, don't forget... there is some yummy-to-the-tummy BLOG CANDY available simply by leaving comments at each of the SCACD designers' blogs during PEEK WEEK (May 15th through the 19th)...AND by leaving a comment at each of the DT "teaser" blogs (all those listed above and tomorrow's peeker card), your name can be entered into the drawing a max of 5 times...increasing your chances of winning! You can find all the scrumptious details on the SCACD Store Blog! Then, on May 20th (Release Day), we will be hosting a blog hop showcasing ALL 7 of the gorgeous stamps from Carmen Medlin's "Natural Beauty Collection" designed exclusively for SCACD. I sure hope you will be able to hop along with us...who knows, I just may have a bit of blog candy up for grabs that day too;)

By the way, if you didn't see yesterday's post, Susana has recently received LOTS of new, crafty toys in the store. I won't list all of them here, if you are interested in seeing them all...check out THIS POST. I just want to highlight a few of the items I have added to my wish list. Take a look at the new Sew Easy Attachment Tools:




Aren't they FABULOUS?!?!?! I want ALL of these...and there are even more in the shop;) How about you? Okay, enough of my enabling I mean babbling;) I hope your day is overflowing with blessings and your cup runneth over with happiness!!! Thank you so much for dropping by!!!
HAPPY HUGS!!!!
Carolyn

1 comments:

bluucaca said...

Can't wait to see the next Teaser stamp all this stamp are so gorgeous