Background





Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SCACD Sneak Peek Day 3


Happy, Happy Tuesday to you!!!! Are you ready for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks of the soon-to-be-released Carmen Medlin "Natural Beauty Collection" for SCACD Stamp Co.? I bet you are:) and today's teaser is coming direct to you from the uber sweet and SUPER TALENTED Dianne:) She is going to WOW you and make your eyes pop right out of your head with her stunning creation featuring the FABULOUS stamp..."Gathering Love". And let me tell you, you are going to fall head-over-heels in love with this beautiful stamp AND her wonderful card!!!! If you missed the prior peekies, you can find the links below:

Sneak Peek Day 1: Elaine
Sneak Peek Day 2: Lori

Also, don't forget... there is some yummy-to-the-tummy BLOG CANDY available simply by leaving comments at each of the SCACD designers' blogs during PEEK WEEK (May 15th through the 19th)...AND by leaving a comment at each of the DT "teaser" blogs, your name can be entered into the drawing a max of 5 times! You can find all the scrumptious details on the SCACD Store Blog! Then, on May 20th (Release Day), we will be hosting a blog hop showcasing ALL the gorgeous stamps from Carmen Medlin's "Natural Beauty Collection" designed exclusively for SCACD. I sure hope you will be able to hop along with us...who knows, I just may have a bit of blog candy up for grabs that day;)

By the way, if you didn't see yesterday's post, Susana has recently received LOTS of new, crafty toys in the store. I won't list all of them here, if you are interested in seeing them all...check out THIS POST. I just want to highlight a few of the items I have added to my wish list. Take a look at the new Memory Box dies:






Aren't they FABULOUS?!?!?! I want one of each;) How about you? Okay, enough of my enabling I mean babbling;) I hope your day is overflowing with blessings and filled to the brim with happiness!!! Thank you so much for dropping by!!!

HAPPY HUGS!!!!
Carolyn

0 comments: