Background





Monday, September 26, 2011

The Winner is...


Edited to add: This post was scheduled to go live at 8:00 AM; but to my chagrin, it did not do so:o( Please, accept my apologies for the mishap!!!

Good morning!!!! I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL weekend!!!

Before I post the winner of my House Mouse & Friends 3rd Birthday Blog Candy winner, I wanted to thank all of you who participated and left such heartwarming comments. You truly know how to make an old gal smile:o) I also wanted to thank the extremely talented designers at the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge for inviting to me to be a part of the festivities!!! Talk about one heckuva party...it lasted two whole weeks, and I had a blast!!! Here's to many, many more birthdays for this amazingly inspirational challenge blog!!!

Now...onto the winner...

Drum roll, please!!!

The winner of my blog candy is:



Bernie, please drop me an email HERE with your full name and mailing address. as soon as I receive this info, I will send your goodies out to you asap.

Again, I would like to thank everyone for leaving such sweet comments and for entering into the candy draw. Who knows, maybe there will be more mousie goodness to be won in the near future:o)
Have a super Monday and a spectacular week!!!

Blessings and Hugs,
Carolyn

1 comments:

Bernie said...

OH Carolyn I am so sorry I haven't been well and only just came to visit your blog today. I'm so excited to have won but I can't link to your e mail. I guess my computer isn't set up properly. If you could contact me I'd be happy to send you my info immediately.
berniescraftcloset@gmail.com
Blessings Bernie