Background





Sunday, May 15, 2011

An SCACD Sneak Peek, a New Sister and Blog Candy!!!


Good morning!!! Sorry I haven't been around in a bit...but with all the recent Blogger issues, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to take a little blogging break. Thankfully, all the technical issues seem to have been fixed...and just in the nick of time too because today is the start of the Sneakie Peekies for the BEAUTIFUL collection of stamps created by Carmen Medlin for SCACD:):):) Let me tell you...these stamps are a true work of ♡heART♡!!! I know I couldn't wait to ink them up as soon as they arrived on my doorstep:o) To get a glimpse at one of these gorgeous stamps...head on over to Elaine's magnificent blog and let her introduce you to "The Travelers"...you know she has a masterpiece waiting for you. Don't you LOVE her mad coloring skills? I am always awestruck by her talent! Wish I could twitch my nose and color half as good as she does;)

Also...there is BLOG CANDY up for grabs:) The winner will be drawn from the comments left on the sneak peek posts on the individual designers' blogs. For full details on the candy, check out THIS POST!!! Good luck!!!!!

Before I bid you adieu...I want to introduce you to my new SCACD DT sister, Melanie:) You probably already know her because she is an AWESOME crafter!!!! Please, stop by her fabulous blog, Paper Blessings, and show her some love SCACD style (you know, filled with ♡HUGZ♡)...and while you're there, check out her amazing cards (grab a bib cuz you will definitely be drooling before you know it)!!!

Have a beautifully blessed day, my friends, and THANK YOU so much for dropping by:) Don't forget...tomorrow, you will get a peekie at another gorgeous stamp from the soon-to-be released Carmen Medlin "Natural Beauty Collection" for SCACD:)
HAPPY HUGS!!!
Carolyn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, and can't wait to see the new collections, :) Lori m

Denimo said...

Looks like this collection is going to be wonderful!! Can't wait for more! Hugs, Denise

cdjcape521 said...

Can't wait for the new collection. Suzanna is a dream to order from, great customer servce!

bluucaca said...

I love the this stamps i own a few and can't wait to the new ones